FILL THE ROOM WITH ENVY
Designed in California to perfectly embody modern interior, the Demand Series does more than just fill the room with sound — it draws in people, elevates your entertainment, transports you to the time and place where your favorite song was originally recorded. It harnesses pure, precise geometry to emphasize material integrity and acoustic performance to perfectly enrich your home. Featuring new exclusive technology advancements, each speaker delivers unrivaled room-filling sound and precise, three-dimensional imaging for the most technically advanced listening experience. Sit back and fill the room with what inspires you.
- 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter with 20/20 Wave Alignment Lens™ and Laterally Offset Tweeter Assembly
- BDSS™ (Balanced Double Surround System) Midrange/woofer
- Linear Response Waveguide™
- Integrated passive bass radiator in each speaker produces superior low-end extension
Definitive Technology Demand D11 high-performance bookshelf speakers deliver full-range, room-filling sound and precise imaging in a modern, elegant styling. Featuring technology advancements to both our aluminum dome tweeter and midrange/woofer sections, each speaker delivers an unrivaled sweet spot, smoother high-frequency reproduction, and three-dimensional imaging for the most technically-advanced, premium bookshelf listening experience.
1" ALUMINUM DOME TWEETER
WITH 20/20 WAVE ALIGNMENT LENS™ AND LATERALLY OFFSET TWEETER ASSEMBLY
Coupled with our new 20/20 Wave Alignment Lens™, our annealed aluminum dome tweeter delivers smoother high frequency response and improved dispersion for a rich and balanced listening experience. Offsetting the tweeter by 5° delivers a more precise center stereo image by eliminating undesirable symmetric diffraction off the corners of the front baffle.
Extruded Aluminum Front Baffle
Clean, modern industrial design with a bead blasted finish provides a timeless look and feel that fits any décor.
LINEAR RESPONSE WAVEGUIDE™
Patented Linear Response Waveguide extends both on and off axis frequency response, while improving dispersion for more natural mid-range timbre and more precise imaging.
Patented Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) midrange/woofer provides greater excursion and output that results in superior mid-range detail and punchier bass compared to drivers of similar size.
Passive Bass Radiator
Integrated passive bass radiator in each speaker produces superior low-end extension. Plus, the addition of a larger spider reduces rocking and increases linearity for deep, tight, clean bass response.
Annealed Aluminum Dome Tweeter
Our annealed aluminum tweeters are precision engineered to articulate nuance and detail in the high-frequency bands for a crystal-clear listening experience.
Painted Piano Black Gloss Cabinet
Each cabinet is hand-crafted to blend seamlessly with your lifestyle—meticulously sanded, painted with five layers of premium black gloss paint, then buffed for a near-mirror finish (Level 6) for an uncompromising look in your home.
Acoustically Transparent Magnetic Grille
The included acoustically transparent magnetic black speaker grilles provide natural, uncolored sound when placed on the speaker, and remove easily when you want to enjoy looking at them fully uncovered.
- Included Accessories
- (2) Acoustically transparent magnetic black speaker grilles
- Optional Accessories
- (1) ST1 Demand Series Speaker Stands (Pair) - Sold Separately
- Cabinet Warranty 5 years
- Drivers Warranty 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only Yes
High-Performance Bookshelf Speakers
- Qty Included Pair
- Orientation Vertical
- Height 13" (33.02 cm)
- Width 7.25" (18.42 cm)
- Depth 12.5" (31.75 cm)
- Driver Enclosure Type MDF cabinet with extruded natural bead-blasted aluminum front baffle
- Driver Complement
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene BDSS Bass - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Annealed Aluminum Dome and Laterally Offset - Tweeter
- (1) 6" (15.24 cm) h x 10" (25.4 cm) w (Oval) Passive - Bass Radiator
- Total Frequency Response 44 Hz → 24,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) 90 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits 61 Hz → 22,000 Hz
- Mounting Type 1/4 in - 20 Threaded Insert
- Available Orientations Vertical
- Mounting Location Bottom of Speakers
- Mounting Type
- Available Orientations Vertical
- Speaker Inputs
- (1) (Set) 5-Way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel 20 watts → 200 watts
- A/V Receiver Crossover Settings Small (60 Hz)