Currently in store, Come in and have a listen to these amazing sounding speakers that would look great in your home!
Standing at over a metre in height and designed to move the air in larger listening environments, the PL300 II will energise your listening across an enormous sound stage, magically studded with an abundance of natural detail. Its four driver system involving twin 8" RDT II drivers, 4" TLE loaded midrange and MPD tweeter, captures all the fluid tonal complexity and dynamic richness of each performance on a truly orchestral scale.
Explore the depths and climb to the heights of your music and film favourites with an effortlessness that confirms an inescapable truth: the bigger the Platinum, the more precious the prize.
- 2 x 8" RDT II long throw bass drivers
- 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- 2 x HiVe II ports
- Patented 'DCF' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- TLE (Tapered Line Enclosure) sealed internal enclosure for mid-range drivers: greater sound accuracy and reduced cabinet vibration
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood or Ebony natural wood veneers with clear gloss piano lacquer, or Piano black gloss lacquer