This is theatre on a professional scale but with the authentic presence, detail and texture that only very finest high-end audio design can conjure.
The PLC350 II’s system of twin 8" RDT II bass drivers, 4" RDT II midrange and MPD high frequency transducer will personalise the nuance of each whisper. When at least sixty per cent of the film’s emotional content is directed through the centre channel, the PLC350 II provides the extraordinary focus that transports you, exhilarated, to the end of every performance.
- 2 x 8" RDT II long-throw bass drivers
- 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- 2 x HiVe II ports
- Patented 'DCF' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- TLE (Tapered Line Enclosure) sealed internal enclosure for mid-range drivers: greater sound accuracy and reduced cabinet vibration
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood or Ebony natural wood veneers with clear gloss piano lacquer, or Piano black gloss lacquer