Upgrade your Debut or Xpression turntable with the Pro-Ject Acryl It. Acryl It is made from acrylic with a satinised surface, delivering a more fluid sound that leaves no space for platter resonances.
The change is easily made: just exchange your metal platter for Acryl It. Unlike metal platters, where you will need to place a felt met between the record and the platter to damp metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic surface, with nothing in between. Acryl It will improve the overall performance of your turntable significantly.
• Suitable for Debut and Xpression turntables
• Substitutes metal platter
• Inert material avoids resonances
• Dent for label implemented
• Ideal for use with Clamp it
• Audiophile sound tuning
• Optical up-valuation
|Unit of Measure