Bigger. Better. Optimal Performance.
The Q Acoustics 3020 is an award-winning bookshelf speaker specially designed for small to medium sized rooms looking for detailed and precise sound. Voted the 'Best Stereo Speakers Under £200' by What HiFi, the 3020s use a revolutionary 2-in-1 ring/dome tweeter and a very clever bass driver, made from a mix of paper and aramid fibres, very similar to the likes of Kevlar and Teflon. The use of this material ensures the sound delivered from the speakers, is wonderfully open and realistic, delivering an extraordinary 'being there' three-dimensional soundstage. What more could you want from a pair of bookshelf speakers?
- Like its little brother, the medium sized 3020 bookshelf speakers benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, new 3000 Series Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet. In addition, it boasts a larger 5 inch drive unit, with the new Aramid Fibre/Paper cone material. This larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open, realistic midrange and an extraordinary 'being there' three dimensional sound.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125m, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers (Graphite), (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips.